Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Year

This is the year of change...recently entered the market of single's land and have been spending a fare amount of quality time with an old college friend from Wayne State Nebraska. Another large change in my life is I am in the final stages of closing down the facility were I work which means permanent lay off. I do have options, thank God. I have been going to church with some great friends which has allowed me to have pure faith in destiny and pure faith in the fact that I am NOT in control of my life, only the choices I make with the options that have been presented to me. (never thought I would feel so free in my choices)
In the months to come I am sure that there will be more changes in my life...I can only anticipate what the good lord has in store for me. All I need to do is be aware and present and make the choice. Whatever that may be.
 
things that are 100% for sure - Karma

A Good Reason To have a smile

A Good Reason To have a smile
Crosby N I made it down the slide

Grandma/Grandpa Lindow with Mom

Grandma/Grandpa Lindow with Mom
Rest in Peace Grandma - Forever remembered